Products - Solar Power System suppliers
Off-grid inverter is the core component of off-grid power system, is responsible for converting direct current to alternating current for AC load use. In order to improve the overall performance of photovoltaic power generation system to ensure long-term stable operation of the power station, the inverter performance is very important.
The grid-connected inverter provided for you enjoys higher cost-effectiveness with the conversion efficiency up to 98% and is equipped with a wide MPPT voltage range, low turn-off voltage and fault detection.
- Simulated sine wave inverter
- Built-in 50A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- MFD (multi-function display)
- 10A or 20A standard charging current from utility
- AC/solar priority for output via MFD
- AC/solar priority for charging via MFD
- 3 steps charging algorithm
- Overload & short-circuit protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Auto restart while AC/solar is recovering
- Adjustable solar and utility charging current
- Battery energy storage its main task is to ensure that the load-day electricity at night or rainy.
- The deep cycle battery comes with radial grid design and tight assembly technology which ensure excellent high rate discharge performance.
- Due to deep cycle design and 4BS technology, the service life of this absorbed glass mat battery is longer
- Owing to unique alloy and special positive/negative lead paste formula, our deep cycle AGM battery boasts superior deep cycle performance and over discharge recovery capability.
- High purity raw materials ensure low self-discharge.
Mono Solar Panel
Solar modules is a major part, but also the value of the highest solar power system components, its role is to convert the sun’s radiant energy to DC power.
PV modules are produced by using the world’s leading automatic assembly line, and are certified by TUV SUD and salt spray testing, with 10-year warranty and 25-year linear power output warranty.
- Maximize Limited Space
- High Efficiency
- Severe weather Resilience
- Low Light performance
- Maximized Energy Harvest
- Higher quality assurance
|250W mono *3pcs|
|25 years life time|
|Terminal block: IP65 with MC4 connector|
|Efficiency performance:25 years 80%,20 year 85% 10years 90%|
|High frequency solar inverter|
|PV11-1800 Plus *1pc|
|Simulated sine wave|
|Built-in 50A PWM controller|
|With AC charger built in automatically|
|Protection against short-circuit,over load,and low-voltge protection|
|Full sealed solar power battery|
|Service life:6-8 years|
|Connect way: 2pcs direct connect to inverter|
|Slope Rooftop or flat rooftop|
|Including complete fittings|
|Wind load:55m/s,snow load:1.5kn/m2|
|Structure:Anodized Aluminum+stainless steel|
|Other type of rack can be customized as per client’s requirement|
SSC4000 Series 4KW
SSC4000 Series Solar System Output: 4KW Solar Panel: 250W Mono Inverter:EP30-4K (4KW) MPPT Controllers:PC16-8015F(80A) Battery: 12V/200AH
SSC3000 Series 3KW
SSC3000 Series Solar System Output: 3KW Solar Panel: 250W Mono Inverter:EP18-4K (3.2KW) MPPT Controllers:PC16-6015A(60A) Battery: 12V/200AH
SSC2000 Series 2KW
SSC2000 Series Solar System Output: 2KW Solar Panel: 250W Mono Inverter:EP18-3K (2.4KW) MPPT Controllers:PC16-8015F(80A) Battery: 12V/150AH
SSC1000 Series 1KW
SSC1000 Series Solar System Output: 1KW Solar Panel: 250W Mono Inverter:EP11-2400 (1.4KW) MPPT Controllers:PC16-4515F(45A) Battery: 12V/150AH